"Flawless" Tutorial

The full look will be posted on FOTD Friday, but /r/MakeupAddiction from reddit.com was OBSESSED with the application, calling it FLAWLESS so many times I have dubbed this nude look the Flawless. It features the Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup SPF 15 in #6 - Sable. Interested in buying this product, links below!

Product list will not be released until FOTD Friday, sorry!


So how to achieve this smooth face? Well you're gonna need a clean face first.




Uh... maybe not so ugly.


MUUCH BETTAH. Ok, now let's try out that primer sample I got to see if there will be a whitish cast to my foundation.

Hello Mr. Primer!


Mr. Primer, this better work.

I can see a little bit of a white cast to my face, more like it's brightening my face up. So probably you'll want to use a small amount over your entire face.

Now, let's bust of the foundation sample since my Sephora order hasn't arrived yet!


And let's use my Revive Makeup Sponge (BB dupe) and take the SMALLEST AMOUNT and mash them into my face. I'm gonna hazard I'm using one pump or less if I was using the bottle. I don't like the cake face feeling/look from foundations and usually avoided them for this reason.


And BOOM. My face is smooth, a little brighter thanks to the primer, and even. I didn't put on any other products this time because I'm sick, but I wanted to show this off really quick.

Need this on your face now? See the widget!


Don't forget to get your cash back with ebates! Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Comments

Popular Posts