FOTD Friday - Lolita, Mood Exposure, and Wings





I feel like I need a body mount to hold the camera in exactly the same place every time for these dang photos. It's like, I discover the perfect angle; my eyes look big, my nose isn't the center of attention, my lips and cheeks still show color, and then I put the camera down to fix something and I freaking lose it. Can't remember. Why does my head look so big?! UGH. Just, ugh.

Product List:

  • No7 Stay Perfect Primer
  • Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium/Dark
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Chocolate
  • Hourglass 1.5mm Gel Eyeliner Pencil in Black
  • Hourglass Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara in Onyx
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure
  • Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Lolita (older formula)
Get the look below!

Don't forget to get your cash back with ebates! Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Comments

Popular Posts