Hourglass Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara

Some girls like long dramatic lashes. Some like them thick and full. I love my lashes dark and defined and my favorite mascara for that is the Hourglass Film Noir® Full Spectrum Mascara • Hourglass • $28.00.

The Hourglass site describes it as: A full-spectrum mascara that delivers high-impact results by volumizing, lengthening, separating and conditioning lashes.



Since my lashes are quite wild, they grow is all sort of crazy directions, they need taming though a good defining mascara wand and a little darkening to make them more dramatic looking yet natural.



I like that I don't have to curl my lashes with this mascara, the formula holds all errant lashes up and out of my eyes (I used a heated curler) and separates nicely. The formula is a little wet, with can cause clumping, but I just wipe the excess off inside the bottle and continue.



I don't wear more than one coat of this mascara, but it's advised that if you want to layer it, layer while the first layer is still wet, otherwise it gets a little clumpy. Layering takes away the lightweight feeling of the mascara, so layer carefully.


Final Thoughts:
Quality: Darkens lashes to an impeccable black. Wet formula. Very lightweight, very comfortable.
Wear time: 4+ hours, not waterproof.
Repurchase? Despite the price, yes.

Don't forget to get your cash back with ebates! Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Comments

Popular Posts