Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Nude, Peony, Fuchsia, and Berry

I hope you all had a Happy Holiday, but we're back in the makeup covered saddle (I should really wipe this off) to talk about the Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipsticks. These are from the limited edition Too Faced Melted Kisses set that was available for Holiday 2014.
This is by far my favorite liquid lipstick. I think it's the applicator, which is pretty unique, and can allow you to really apply those thin layers you need for good application (Kat Von D, do this for your liquid lipsticks so I can wear them more!) They don't dry down, so there will be transfer and wear, but reapplication is a breeze!

Melted Nude, Melted Peony, Melted Fuchsia, Melted Berry

Melted Nude, called a "neutral nude", comes of somewhat orangey on my skin tone, but in a weird sickly way. Easy to apply, nice texture, a true-ish nude for me, but a little too orange while I'm quite yellow.
Warning: Cell Phone pictures!

Melted Peony, considered a "dusty rose", is a nice light pink but is a little light to the point it comes off chalky with my skin tone. Nude and Peony are some of the colors in this line I lament for not being able to wear.
Melted Fuchsia is a vibrant, "hot pink", but comes off completely wearable. I adore this shade and tend to match it with my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Radiant Magenta for a bright pink look.
Melted Berry is a great chilly winter shade as a darkened "berry red". Pairing it off with a nude eye is a great way to go about a cold winter's day.

Final Thoughts:
Quality: Smooth, easy application, well pigmented.
Wear time: Stays well enough, though it will need to be reapplied a little after eating. But it's easy to add new layers.
Repurchase? I've already got my eye on some more colors!

Don't forget to get your cash back with ebates! Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Comments

Popular Posts