Benefit Majorette Blush

Hello again!

So remember how I said I was a lipstick addict? Well, if I ever kicked that habit, I'd still have a blush addiction. Something about adding a nice flush to my cheek, a subtle glow, it makes me giddy. I'm currently hunting my small c3 for good lipstick/blush combinations. But I'll post on those later.

Normally, my relationship with Benefit Cosmetics is a bit strained. Their products are usually geared toward women of a much lighter complexion than I... Actually, none of their skin products comes even REMOTELY close to my shade. I'm not even talking about undertone yet, it just doesn't even come past medium! Really? Like for real? Ugh. Despite that, the They're Real Push Up Gel Liner Pen was my first eyeliner pen and I fell in love with it. Also, Benefit's Gimme Brow product is my mobile brow product for the days I'm rushing out of the house with no brows on. Never a good look.

My last product is Benefit Majorette Blush ($28.00), a pinky coral cream to powder blush.


The wear without primer isn't great, my face eats blush for breakfast. However it's a nice blush that you can build for more opacity if you wish. Personally, I apply with my fingers to the apples of my cheeks and back and up towards my temples, but it can be applied with a dense brush.

But the smell, it smell like pomegranate and it's heavenly. It was a huge reason I bought it besides ease of application and the packaging (this was my first blush).




I normally keep it in my purse along with the Bite Beauty Best Bite Remix tin filled with Gimme Brow, a mini They're Real Push Up Liner, a spoolie, a sample of the Laura Mercier High Coverage Concealer for Undereye in #6 and one of those cheap eyeshadow applicators for a quick face on the go.

Final Thoughts:


Quality: Nice quality, good color. The smell is light and sweet, but may be over powering for sensitive noses.
Packaging: Pretty cute as per usual for Benefit.
Wear time: Mediocre. Might be my face. About 2 hours before it disappears and you need to reapply.
Repurchase? Possibly. If I don't find a more portable and wearable color before I run out. And if I have enough Ulta points to make it under $20. Don't forget to get your cash back with ebates! Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Comments

Popular Posts