Quick Pink and Orange Summer Eye | Tiny Tutorial Tuesdays

Quick Pink and Orange Summer Eye | Tiny Tutorial Tuesdays So I tried the whole tutorial thing again guys. Lemme know what you think because they are worst to edit than Da Fuq Is, that's for sure. Anyway, in case you miss the little words on the screen, I'll post here. Products Used: Wet N Wild Stay All Day Primer Too Faced Eyeshadow - Salted Caramel (Chocolate Bar Palette) Too Faced Eyeshadow - Milk Chocolate (Chocolate Bar Palette) Looxi Beauty Eyeshadow - Total Betty (LE) Looxi Beauty Eyeshadow - Fallin' For You (LE) Looxi Beauty Eyeshadow - Truffle Covergirl Professional Remarkable Mascara -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- I N S T A G R A M : http://ift.tt/2aCqSW0 T W I T T E R : https://twitter.com/SoItsSparrow T U M B L R : http://ift.tt/27k6Rah P I N T E R E S T : http://ift.tt/1TKSykL F A C E B O O K : http://ift.tt/27k6T1S

Comments

Popular Posts