Signs as Sylvia Plath quotes

Aries: I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart. I am, I am, I am.
Taurus: I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery mountains, trees, people.
Gemini: The silence depressed me. It wasn't the silence of silence. It was my own silence.
Cancer: Please don't expect me to always be good and kind and loving. There are times when I will be cold and thoughtless and hard to understand.
Leo: Kiss me, and you will see how important I am
Virgo: What horrifies me most is the idea of being useless: well-educated, brilliantly promising, and fading out into an indifferent middle age.
Libra: How we need another soul to cling to, another body to keep us warm. To rest and trust; to give your soul in confidence: I need this, I need someone to pour myself into.
Scorpio: I must get my soul back from you; I am killing my flesh without it.
Sagittarius: I want to talk to everybody as deeply as I can. I want to be able to sleep in an open field, to travel west, to walk freely at night...
Capricorn: If I didn't think, I'd be much happier; if I didn't have any sex organs, I wouldn't waver on the brink of nervous emotion and tears all the time.
Aquarius: I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in my life. And I am horribly limited.
Pisces: You are a dream; I hope I never meet you.

via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2bb1PqL

Comments

Popular Posts