For my #vegans and those looking out for the refillable shade...



For my #vegans and those looking out for the refillable shade light palette, we’ve got confirmation. Hopefully we start hearing about some dates soon though. I’m hoping she releases some deeper refill shades for us #WOC #Repost @thekatvond with @repostapp
・・・
As many of my #vegan followers already know I’ve been working hard this past year in reformulating the few products in my makeup line to be 100% vegan, and I am thrilled to announce we have finally formulated a carmine-free alternative to the one shade in my Shade+Light contour palette!! After months of testing this vegan formula, it is a hit and will be going into production ASAP!! So, I’ll be introducing this vegan-version once we launch Shade+Light version 2.0 - with REFILLABLE PANS!! Thank you everyone for being so patient! Reformulating takes a whole lotta work, but is completely worth it! And to all other brands out there, I just wanna show you that if @katvondbeauty can do it, YOU CAN, TOO! ❤️ #katvondbeauty #vegan #crueltyfree http://ift.tt/2aUE8Q8



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2aW2DCL

Comments

Popular Posts