#yaaas beautiful black actress! #Repost @lavernecox with...



#yaaas beautiful black actress! #Repost @lavernecox with @repostapp
・・・
This made me so ecstatic when I saw it in the grocery store. Our queen where she belongs, a cover girl. werk @uzoaduba

@Regrann from @uzoaduba -
You never forget your first September Issue. To say that I’m excited to share this cover of @essence does not “cover” it. I am over the moon! This magazine has served as a beacon and mirror, bridging the many faces and varied stories surrounding us, fully completing the narrative of what accomplished women look like. Women I would find myself inspired and uplifted by, both as a girl and as a woman. For me, Essence represents an avenue for dreaming and aspiration. Thank you, Essence; for having me for this September Fashion Issue, for making me part of your ever graceful legacy, for all that you’ve encouraged out of me and countless others. It is truly an honor. And, to the girls reading, both big and small: I hope you always remain a dreamer. A big dreamer, a “to the sky’s the limit” dreamer. Continue to stay inspired, and know that you are worthy of any and all things that are possible in this life! Love and more love. xxoU #EssenceMag #blackandbeautiful

Thank you to these brilliant loving artists for an amazing day:

Photographer: @dennisleupold
Journalist: @lolaogunnaike
Styling: @cristinaehrlich
Hair: @lacyredway
Makeup: @dilokritbarose
Nails: @deborahlippman #Regrann http://ift.tt/2basmmO



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2b7le99

Comments

Popular Posts