Bite Deconstructed Rose Lip Trio

Bite, why do you do this to me! You re-released these gorgeous rose scented shades in a freaking trio when I totally didn't have money. Readers, meet my last impulse buy. The Bite Beauty Deconstructed Lip Trio.








Awesome packaging.


So pretty and textured, lovely lovely packaging.


Why is Centifolia's lid different. Why, Bite? Why do you do this to me.




These are very very soft. You can see some of the bullet broke off in the swatches.


Grandfolia, a simple red. Has the yummy Bite taste, but the Rose smell is a bit off putting for me.


Damask, a little bright for me, but so freaking slippery, I barely got this swatch. 


Centfolia, my favorite of the 3 and less slippery than Damask. If it was more creamy and pigmented, I'd like it way more.


Final Thoughts:
Quality: Slippery, crazy transfer. Colors are nice but the formula ruins it.
Wear time: So slippery, it wouldn't hang for more than 2 hours of chatting.
Repurchase? Destashed.

Don't forget to get your cash back with ebates! Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Comments

Popular Posts