March 2015 Planned Purchases

Part of a C^3 means having a budget. Budgeting can turn a situation of "Too much makeup, not enough face!" into "There's nothing I don't use here, you can't take it, you can't!" Some ladies like to have a budget of how much they're allowed to spend per month on beauty, either in general or specifically on makeup, but I prefer to plan my purchases ahead of time.


Being content doesn't last forever unfortunately. One of my weaknesses is Limited Edition items, but fortunately no collections have tempted me.

Unfortunately in an attempt to figure out my favorite color (it's mauve taupe, so brown/red toned purple with a hint of grey to mellow it out), I realized that the December 2014 batch of Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita is the Only lipstick in the color. Literally. It's frustrating and exciting. Obviously, this means I have to hunt a tube down, but it'll be worth for dupe comparisons in the future (as Spring and Summer collections burst forth) and to have another Kat Von D Liquid.

I have my eye on some other liquid lipsticks, this time from Jeffree Star (who is basically copying Lime Crime due to his open dislike of Doe Deere and the recent controversy), but since he won't be restocking until April, I don't have to worry. The shades Unicorn Blood, Weirdo, and I'm Royalty are calling me and my hone ringer is ON. No joke, I want NOW, but I'll wait until they restock.

I'm also going to try some different eye makeup to defeat my oily lid area and easily aggravated eyes (from mascara), so those go on the list as well.

My Planned Purchases for March are:

  • Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita (December 2014 batch)
  • Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner Pen
  • Blinc Tubing Mascara in regular and Amplified formulas

Comments

Popular Posts