[Blog] Mauve Over Chocolate!

Hey guys! I've been sick recently so I've had the spare time to publish a bunch of drafted posts and get them out.

Unfortunately I'm missing the February Destash post, but I did the destash, it's just very very small. I also did my March destash, also very very small, but pictures were posted on my Instagram (@c3bysparrow) if you're following me.

I was recently investigating what the hell is taupe and mauve (two words you'll see over and over in the makeup world with no explanation since 1000 things get called taupe and they all look different. Seriously, google mauve lipstick) and found my new favorite color: mauve taupe. It's the background color of my blog, accented by mauve. So far I think it looks pretty sweet, but that's just my opinion.

Recently, I've been having pangs of wanting to buy things, but luckily my schedule is making it quite impossible to actually get to a physical store to buy. Of course online shopping is a thing, but I try to avoid it for my wallet's sake.

I'm actually doing to research to replace my eyeshadow palette (apparently it's true that no one can live with only 5 colors of eyeshadow and no matte black). But that's something I'll have to encounter another day.

Toodles!

Comments

Popular Posts