February 2015 Planned Purchases Update [LATE]

Part of a C^3 means having a budget. Budgeting can turn a situation of "Too much makeup, not enough face!" into "There's nothing I don't use here, you can't take it, you can't!" Some ladies like to have a budget of how much they're allowed to spend per month on beauty, either in general or specifically on makeup, but I prefer to plan my purchases ahead of time.

This month's Planned Purchases were pretty minor things, but I picked up MOST of them. Not all.

  • I did not get the Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free since I couldn't swap it for my unused Hourglass Veil Foundation. I was going to add it to the March 2015 Planned Purchases list, but realized I don't really care for wearing a full face of foundation to work (since it does rub off on my face mask). I've found that I look pretty good with just concealer and brows, so I'm going to enjoy the benefits of clear skin.
This month's Choix box should be filled with lip samples of Hourglass lip products (mostly the liquid lip products I had trouble with to see if it was just the formula of the mini) and a NARS Audacious Lipstick in Liv (a dark purple).

My job has been throwing some overtime at us lately, so I've had less time to think about makeup (GASP) and this blog (BOO), but that just means I have to make time for it. I'm going to be doing a post on applications you can use for cataloging your C^3 and budgeting for those of us who can't afford a makeup addiction in this economy. I'm almost done with the swapping, selling, and your C^3  post, but I want it to be very in depth, so give me a little time.

Comments

Popular Posts