Looxi Beauty Spring 2017 Mattes + Highlighters

Well you guys, Jessie is back at it again with the new highlighters! Yes, I know that meme is outdated, but I'm an outdated individual. I buy clothes once a year. I'm the worst. Love you too.




ANYWAY, this season, after the Looxi FreeLove palette (that I was unable to purchase, but there is a restock tomorrow so I'll try again, fingers crossed for me little birds), Looxi Beauty is releasing 12 matte eyeshadows for $5 and five new highlights, two of which are dupes for the two discontinued, limited edition, and extremely popular highlighters Whisper of Gilt and My Mimi from MAC Cosmetics, two new shades, and one limited edition shade brought back from the dead, Fallen from the Aurora Highlighter collection, reformulated.



This collection releasing on March 10th, 2017 at 11A CST (or 9A PST for those of y'all over here with me on the West Coast). All products remain the original prices of $4.50 for eyeshadows, $6.75 for 37mm highlighter pans (about the size of a MUFE or SugarPill eyeshadow) and $14.85 for the full sized compacts (about the size of your hand) with my affiliate discount code: SPARROW10.



Remember, using my affiliate code means that I earn money from you using my code. It is appreciated when you use it, but if you choose not to, that is perfectly fine too, but I hope you will consider using it in the future if you enjoy your purchase and decide to purchase again. Personally, I cycle between codes from Instagrammers that I support.

Comments

Popular Posts