Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette returns in October, along with a lot of news!

Hey guys, welcome back to the blog, don't mind my typing. I've got a lot to say and no time so bear with me.

1. ABH Modern Renaissance Palette will be restocking in October, so get your wallets open and your swatches ready. Although this palette is permanent, it's be out of stock for a cool minute. If you like reds. pinks. and versatile neutrals, this palette works in your favor. If you have reservations about red eyeshadows, you probably should try swatching some of the MUFE singles to wrap your head around the colors.

2. ABH Sun Dipped joins Moonchild as part of the permanent highlighter palette range! If you love the ABH formula, then you've probably gotten your hands on most, if not all of the palettes. Fortunately ABH is protecting it's medium skin option along with the cool toned alternative option. They make strange choices, but I have to guess it's based on how the original palettes sold after release.

3. LORAC Mega Pro 3 hits Ulta for everyone on 10/2, and I'm most likely not getting it. There was a limited release for Ulta Platinum Members (dropped that status in 2015 as part of my c3) on the 25th so hopefully some brown girls picked it up for swatching. I still haven't owned a single LORAC palette due to too many ashy shades, and I don't intend on changing my mind unless it's amazing.

4. Dose of Colors is releasing a Breast Cancer Awareness lipstick/lipgloss duo, which is amazing, however, since they aren't working with Susan G Komen, I recommend buying this collab! Instead it's with A City of Hope which is a non profit hospital.

Comments

Popular Posts