Spread the word! #Repost @beauty_investigator (via...



Spread the word! #Repost @beauty_investigator (via @repostapp)
・・・
This is super shitty. Shame on @zara for stealing artwork made my someone who genuinely loves creating it, just so yu can line your pockets with dirty cash.

@Regrann from @tuesdaybassen - I’ve been pretty quiet about this, until now. Over the past year, @zara has been copying my artwork (thanks to all that have tipped me off–it’s been a lot of you). I had my lawyer contact Zara and they literally said I have no base because I’m an indie artist and they’re a major corporation and that not enough people even know about me for it to matter.

I plan to further press charges, but even to have a lawyer get this LETTER has cost me $2k so far. 〰 It sucks and it’s super disheartening to have to spend basically all of my money, just to defend what is legally mine. ⚡️ EDIT: Some of you are asking how you can help. Repost and tag them, on Twitter, on Insta, on Facebook. I don’t want to have to burden any of you with the financial strain that comes with lawsuits.

#zara #tuesdaybassen #thatsnotyours #buyerbeware #theft #fashion #fashionblogger #fashionblog #fashionbloggers #instafashion #style #stylegram #instastyle #stylish #clothes #ootd #fashionmurah #fashionblogger_de #fashionista #fashionistas #clothes #beautyblog #beautyblogger #bblogger #bbloggers #beautybloggers http://ift.tt/2acfRa6



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2auykON

Comments

Popular Posts