#SlayorNay? Ded #Slay, but I own most of these shades so I can...



#SlayorNay? Ded #Slay, but I own most of these shades so I can save my money. #KvD is my top liquid lipstick brand in terms of price, size, and formula. #Repost @lipstickjunkieforever (via @repostapp)
・・・
This @katvondbeauty Everlasting Obsession Liquid Lipstick set will be coming to @sephora this holiday season. There are 15 liquid lipsticks and I tried to read all the names but can’t make them all out. Most importantly, you will get Ayesha, Susperia, Bauhau5, Backstage Bambi, A Go Go (my absolute favorite orange), Outlaw, and Damned. I think I can also make out Beloved, Noble, Melancholia, (maybe) Mother, and Berlin. Am I the only one who sees a shade name of Devil? And a shade with three words in the name? There’s at least one other name that looks new. Lovecraft! OMG! LOVECRAFT IN LIQUID LIPSTICK?! Am I the only one who sees that? Is it just me wanting things to be true? It’s right before Noble. Who is excited for this set? Yes it is a hefty price at $240 but you’ll be getting 15 liquid lipsticks so each will pretty much be $16 a pop. Alright, who just got a piggy bank in order to save up? Pic: @beautylogicblog snapchat. By the way, all the names I listed are from me just zooming in and reading as best I can. If I made any errors, I apologize. #FLYMONEYFLY #katvondbeauty #katvond #sephora #holidaypreview #holiday2016 http://ift.tt/2aeVLeV



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/29JKy7j

Comments

Popular Posts