Knew it! My boo at #Looxi got us covered ages ago on the crazy...



Knew it! My boo at #Looxi got us covered ages ago on the crazy highlight game! I’ve actually swatched two of these and they’re non chalky on darker skin, just giving you colored glow! #Repost @looxi_beauty (via @repostapp)
・・・
Well haaaayyy there, gorgeous! I promised to show you dupes I have of the ‘MOONCHILD’ palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills. MY DUPES are not new. I’ve made these for a while now. *Note* I WILL NOT “@” Anastasia as I find doing so to be disrespectful to her and her brand.
However, I just wanted to show there are DUPES out there! I say if you want this palette- go for it! I do want to mention however, that of the 6 shades in this palette…four of them look almost identical. Not sure why that is? But anyhoo!
Hope all of you are having a great day! And remember….Tomorrow is FRIDAY BABY!! πŸ‘πŸ» This photo was taken with NO FLASH just plain ol’ daylight!! RESTOCK COMING VERY, VERY SOON! ☺️πŸ’– #looxi_beauty #looxi #looxibeauty #looxilove #indiemakeup #anastasiabeverlyhills #dupes #hudabeauty #vegas_nay #universodamaquiagem_oficial #wakeupandmakeup #makeupaddict #makeuplover #makeupjunkie #highlightonfleek #blendthatshit #cakeface #doyouevenblend #amrezy #glamrezy #glam http://ift.tt/29VdPP5



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/29VUaOQ

Comments

Popular Posts