Valentine's Day 2015 Gifts

My C^3 system doesn't really account for gifts, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy receiving them! My boyfriend listened to me all the times we usually go into Sephora and tried to get things I had mentioned. He did freaking great!

 This is the prettiest box ever. I have no idea what I'm going to put in it, but I need to use it.
 So cute!
 These are all filled with candy, but he took off the stickers so I wouldn't know what kind. Still ate it all.
 And oversized chocolate box?
 Chocolate?
 Chocolat? French stuff? Concealer!
 I finally have a full size of this stuff! My go to concealer, it's like $28, but you use so little, the code of use is ridiculously low.
 Fancy fancy box, keeping...
 Sephora Collection Luster Matter Lip Color and chocolates! The chocolates were gross, he got the eat most of them.
Originally, he had gotten me the Hourglass Infinity Palette in Exposure (plums), but because I knew I wouldn't use it often, I asked if I could exchange it for other items I would use. He wanted to get me something Hourglass since he knows I love the brand, so I picked up the Hourglass Arch Brow Sculptor Pencil in Dark Brunette, another Jack Black Lip Balm in Grapefruit and Ginger (smells so good!), and the mini beautyblenders for my new concealer.

What did you get for Valentine's Day? Leave a comment below!

Comments

Popular Posts