This is definitely a splurge worthy item! I’ve never tried...



This is definitely a splurge worthy item! I’ve never tried Abh shadows but this looks worth the money. #Repost @lipstickjunkieforever with @repostapp.
・・・
If you’ve been looking for swatches of the @anastasiabeverlyhills Modern Renaissance palette, here you go!!! Basically, this palette will be LIFE on a whole slew of skin tones! Such a gorgeous palette. My willpower is pretty strong when it comes to eyeshadow palettes and even I was not able to hold off purchasing until even a few hours after this baby was released. I was dying of exhaustion when it released at 5 am and even at three-quarters passed out I didn’t get lazy, got up, and ordered this palette. SO EXCITED!!! I just checked and this baby is still in stock! Who has already purchased it? Who is buying? #FLYMONEYFLY #anastasiabeverlyhills #norvina #modernrenaissance #eyeshadowpalette http://ift.tt/1NWj5zn



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/28SVqzz

Comments

Popular Posts